Whoops!

December 29, 2023

Just sent a post and the best photos were missing. I’m not too swift when it comes to technology. So… gotta say I’m grateful for GRANDchildren. Luke helped me on this one. So here are the photos that were to have been part of the blog post entitled Appreciation and Anticipation. Now you get to appreciate the lost photos.

Who me, like tea?
Lily and Momo: Christmas Cracker Royalty for a moment.
Gift wrapped Luke and Antlered Basil.
Heather and Matt hiking in Utah

After I return home, I hope to do another blog post before January 4th that catches you up on Chad, Kristina, Maggie and Poco.

Until then,

JOY and PEACE to and through you.

Love always,

Jan

• Reply Toni Lovingood December 29, 2023 at 9:26 am

Love, love, love the pictures. Beautiful family. Your smile says it all……JOY!

• Reply Jan Carlberg January 4, 2024 at 2:44 pm

JOY!! Tha’s my favorite word. So happy the photos came through, dear Toni. I hope to capture my son and his family soon. They run faster than i can! Until then, may God bless you and your family with JOY and HOPE in this New Year. God goes before us.

• Reply Maggie Wallem Rowe December 29, 2023 at 2:58 pm

What a delight to see these family photos, Jan – a gift to all of us who love you!

• Reply Jan Carlberg January 4, 2024 at 2:46 pm

Well, you’re the pro at posting phtos and significant images on youir blog post. I have to grab a GRAND to help me. But grateful they want to help their old grandmother. May God continue to speak and encourage others through your posts, books and speaking, dear Maggie,in thie New Year. With all you have on your to-do list, I’m grateful you take time to read this post. You’re a faithful Norwegian. Tusen Takk.

• Reply Dale December 30, 2023 at 8:01 am

Thanks Jan from one Luddite to another. It’s great that God knows our heart as it can be a challenge for us to get it all out at least at one time. However, the pictures were worth the wait so thanks for your persistence. Families are meant to be a gift from God, but we need to work at receiving this gift to make it what God intended. Persistence pays off here as well. Love, brother Dale

• Reply Jan Carlberg January 4, 2024 at 2:55 pm

It’s always good to hear from you, my dear friend/brother Dale. Just unbundled a big batch of mail held at the post office while I was in California for the better part of three weeks. So excited to see Christmas cards and not just bills, fundraiding letters, and other stuff. I caught a glimpse of Marty’s handwiring so I look forward to catching up on the Lefever family. I haven’r gotten around to opening any cards, yet. Saving them to savor slowly over the next week or so. Until then, thanks for sharing my Luddie tendency and for you and Marty remaining my faithful Michigan friends. May God bless you, your family and the important work you do and the ministries you and Marty support from your generous hearts.